Easy-to-use software to create and manage databases
Among the tools that Microsoft Office includes you'll find Microsoft Access, a database to save and store all kinds of information. Databases are the best choice when it comes to maintaining our information safe, but the complexity involved in handling databases doesn't make them easy to use.
A database suitable for all users
Microsoft Access is a database that is prepared for all kinds of users, and if in doubt, it isn't at all difficult to find a manual for Microsoft Access on the Internet. The 'Microsoft Access Tutorial' string will also help you find videos with all kinds of explanations about how this software works.
It's one of the completest tools of the Microsoft suite: you can't go without trying out all its features after you download Access for free.
- Create databases. Use the multi-purpose templates that the software includes or create a database from scratch.
- Ribbon Interface that makes using the program easier and all of its features much more accessible.
- Allows the use of macros.
- Import SQL databases.
- Use Visual Basic code and data from other computers of the same LAN network or over the Internet.
Create and manage databases in the most simple way by downloading Microsoft Access.
- The trial period lasts for 60 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Requires the image to be burnt onto a disc for installation.
- You must have a Windows Live account to get a product key here.
- The download allows the installation of all the Microsoft Office Professional, to install Microsoft Access carry out a custom installation only choosing this product.